Sure enough, the lady speaking of it was on the other side of the planet, so I thought I’d just jump on the internet and find my nearest teacher here in Australia. To my disappointment, no teachers were to be found. “Well, I’ll just find an egg then”, seemed like the next most obvious step to take, but the disappointment kicked in again when I could only find kits of 3 different shaped eggs. They were expensive too, and what would I do with them when I got them home? I had NO idea. Which one would I use first? Infact, how would I use it? It all felt a bit overwhelming, and not quite what I had in mind when I’d thought about learning this practice. So I very clearly set the intent that I would find the perfect teacher at the perfect time.
A year or so went by and I didn’t hear anyone in any of my circles (and mine were rather open and somewhat liberated living in Byron Bay), make mention of any eggs of the jade variety. Amazing since I was regularly studying different sacred sexuality courses etc, and very involved in womens’ health and wellness in general.
Then I saw a small paragraph on an email about a “Living Your Bliss” workshop that had a small mention on “jade eggs”, with a lady I’d never heard of before. I knew this was the teacher for me. This woman was the gorgeous Saida Desilets, and to her I am deeply grateful as her impact on my life changed my world. I couldn’t juggle my kids etc at such late notice, to get to Melbourne and attend, so reluctantly I let it go. Until my dearest girlfriend rang me and told me all about it as she had attended. Bless this lady too!
Before I knew it, I was organizing workshops here in Byron Bay for Saida, studying anything jade egg I could get my hands on, and passionately speaking to as many women as possible about it. After just one training, I felt like I had found not only the missing link to my world as a woman and all that I love to offer women around the divine sacred feminine, but more like I’d found the core foundation from which all that I do and offer would move from. I had no idea that such a huge component was missing from my life, but the teachings have and continue to this day, enrich my journey in many subtle and profound ways.
Just some of the personal benefits I have experienced are:
- The clearing of ties from past sexual relationships, pulling my energy back into my core centre, giving me a virginal like sense around my sexuality and my body.
- Strengthening my pelvic muscles so I have greater bladder control
- Cultivating a deeper sense of inner peace, calm and stillness within
- Waking up during the night whilst completely celibate (and no man on my mind for that matter), in writhing, orgasmic, full bodied blissful ecstasy. When this happened, there was no doubt in my mind that I had struck gold and seriously found my new best friend! ;-)
- Emotionally being able to deal with adversity and extenuating circumstances with greater centre, calm and inner peace.
- Experiencing myself as Omni, not just Multi orgasmic. By this I mean finding my sensual body so much more fully awakened and alive that a sunset, the smell of flowers, or bathing and swimming in water can create blissful, ecstatic waves throughout my body.
- In the bedroom, tapping into my infinite orgasmic potential…..even being able to feel like I’m making love when I am fully clothed.
And there is so much more! Infact, the way I experience it is like an unfolding. As though each and every woman is a beautiful, exquisite flower, blossoming and opening up in her own time and space, radiating her unique beauty.
If you jump on the internet today, you’ll see a vast array of information on the jade egg. A lot of it makes me shudder, and some of it is golden. So I encourage you to be very mindful with what information you take on board, the teachings and where they have come from….eg: off the internet, or a teacher who has anchored this knowledge deep in her body to use and share it as her embodied, experiential wisdom.
In a nutshell, the teachings and practices of the jade egg have brought me further into a profound sense of self love, honour and respect. They keep me anchored and grounded assisting me to deal with life's ups and downs, and are one of my most valued tools I have for bringing me back to my calm and centre in challenging times.
I believe that if you are able to even experience just some of the benefits that I have, (and you will if you practice), then it would already be absolutely worth it for you.
If you are inspired to explore with the jade egg for yourself, you can purchase your jade eggs here, and /or check out our upcoming events in your area.
It is my delight and pleasure to share this journey with you. I look forward to supporting you along the way.
With radiant joy,